Monday, January 19, 2009

Cant stop Memory Loss : SDM

Cant stop Memory Loss : SDM+

Too much of Ghajini Effect.
Forgetting seems to be the latest trend
The movie may have hypnotic effect..So much so that people coming out of the theatre dont seem to recall how the movie was!
So they go to watch it over n over again..
And the movie breaks box office records!Duh!
Now when I tell my boss " I forgot" or " I can't remember" he does'nt really mind!

As regards Slumdog Millionaire,I coud'nt sail past the first 15 Mins! And for once I really wished I had STML.

What's with this Western fascination for Subcontinental filth & scum? From Octopussy to City of Joy, for once I feel snake charmers & roadside cattle were better ambassadors of mythical India!!

Thanks a lot SDM for now officially anointing Mumbai as the slum capital of the world! Do we want an Oscar for this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you...

Talking of movies, there are no Anil Kapoor movies...you see my best friend was a big fan of Anil Kapoor. :=)

Anil's daughter, Sonam Kapoor, is in movies now....what do u think of her? Would she make it in Bollywood?